Ms. Carita, Inc. is committed to providing exceptional service to our customers during this unusual and unprecedented event as the global spread of COVID-19 is affecting every one of us.
We are in the battle against COVID-19 and have been requested by our Healthcare, Biotech and Pharmaceutical Partners who are on the front Lines in the fight, to supply needed components that support the war effort. We are designated an Essential Business under section 10(f)(xv) of the Alameda County Order:
Our leadership and functional teams are conferencing daily to understand and promptly react to new developments.
Social Distancing is being taken very seriously. We are making adjustments to our manufacturing, warehouse, and support areas as needed to honor necessary requirements.
A few additional current safety actions we are taking include but are not limited to:
· Educating our personnel on multiple preventative procedures as we continue to learn appropriate ways to protect our employees;
· Emphasizing the importance of following the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC for reducing the spread of COVID-19;
· Reviewing sanitizing procedures and insuring they are optimized across our facilities;
· Restricting non-essential business travel;
· Deploying protocols for all employees that can work remotely with the goal of maintaining service levels for our customers.
· Limiting interpersonal contact including but not limited to teleconferencing and staggering breaks and lunches,
As further information becomes available, we will provide updates as necessary. We will continue to manage to our very BEST and rise to our Core Value potential, while encouraging everyone to do their part at work and at home to WIN the War!
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.
Michael J. Mosby
President - CEO